1. No matter the nay sayers, when Russians put their minds to it, there is nothing we can not do. The West, in its cynical envy was out to put us down as much as possible. Their elites, as servants of darkness, went at it with everything they had. Never an hour passed without a new story from one Western rag or another bemoaning the in ability of us Russians to do anything but steal our own monies.
Well, the West looks like a bunch of fools now. IOC President Thomas Bach, commenting on the giant Olympics complex, on the new international airport, subway, train station, city sewage system, port and dozens of hotels, all built in 7 years, but saying such a feat would take the Europeans 150 years, in a modern European city. That is correct, we Russians are not metro-sexual Europeans, we do in 7 what it takes them 150, in their German socialist European Union hell.
2. The West, in its hatred and loathing of all things Russian, laughed at our prospects. With 13 golds, and 33 total medals, 2 more golds then Norway and 5 more medals than the US, which ended in 4th place and Britain which was an unnoticed, 2nd world quality of 19th.. I mean, seriously, S.Korea, Slovenia and even Belarus blew the lame British team out of the water.
Secondly, regardless of the negativity poured on Russian athletes by the Western press, our athletes acted as true professionals and true patriots always with good taste and honour. Not something that can be said for many Anglo athletes, primo-danas, who had more self opinion then skill and were sour losers.
Russia blew out the games in an absolute record.
It should be noted how quiet the Western media is now, that they have been handed their lunch. Not that they feel a bit of shame, just there is no bragging rights left to them. Especially when Norway and Canada also beat them down.
3. We are not ashamed of our history or our culture and we are not afraid to show it. The opening ceremony and the closing ceremony showed the world, if not the West that we are not the Barbarians that the Western satanic war...er PR machine has been trying to make us out to be for the past 250 years.
We have created science, architecture, the highest of arts. We did not have to hide or be ashamed of our culture like the modern spineless British whose "greatest" achievement, according to their ceremony in London's Olympics, was the socialist NHS, now all but bankrupt, like the whole of the country.
4. Half the human population watched the Olympics. This was one of the greatest PR victories for Russia in the past 200 years. Not only did the non-West see what many already knew, but many of the citizens of the West woke up and saw through the Matrix that is life in the West. Thanks to the internet, all the editing of such government outfits as MSNBC "news" were not able to block the true grander of the ceremony.
Of course to those who hate us, such as many so called "conservatives" of the West, who in their hatred have more in common with the extreme Leftists who also hate us, this only gave more grounds to hate us. Why? Their own gnawing feelings of inferiority and the fight to swallow and deny this knowledge. Of course this hatred, without the ability to release it, will eat these little mean men up.
5. The US media so hates anything that has to do with Russia, they are ready to grab on to anything that will make us look bad. To that end, one comedian, Jimmy Kimmel with his fake video of the "Wolf of Sochi" made the whole lot of them look like absolute fools.
6. We Russians can laugh at ourselves, a talent the narcissistic West has lost. When the fifth flower did not open into a Red Ring, it was yet something else for the Western media to latch on to so as to draw attention away from the 2.5 hour spectacular opening ceremony. When the closing ceremony started, the dancers representing the Red Ring "failed" to open, poking fun at ourselves.
But food for thought....that ring stood for the Americas, so maybe there was a reason it did not open?
7. And possibly just as importantly, the Olympics showed that Russia is a land of great opportunity for the talented and driven. Two of our top atheletes, the South Korean Victor An, who was not given the appreciation or the right chance in his former home land, came to Russia where he won 3 gold and 1 bronze. Beside him was Vic Wild, also passed up and ignored in America, came to Russia, found his love and married her, as well as married his new motherland for whom he won two golds.
These men are now treated as national heroes, as sons of the Motherland, not as foreigners. And that has been the truth of how Russia always was, with the exception of that 70 year Soviet interval.
So what should we take from all this? The Third Rome stands firmly and with faith in Christ and not the Western Man-Gods, we are undefeatable and unconquerable and once we put our will to it, there is nothing we can not accomplish.